Working For Stone
Stone Technologies’ Vision is to be the premier provider of Systems Integration services to our clients while providing a fulfilling professional environment for our employees.
Stone is always looking for the right people to add to the “all-star” team to work on challenging projects in a unique environment. You will have a home office, solid benefits, a competitive salary, project performance / sales bonus programs and work with a talented group of professionals.
- Normal base of operations, work out of your home.
- Use the corporate office as required.
- Anthem Blue Cross Insurance allows you to go to any doctor or facility in the plan without a referral. Small Employee Contribution.
- Long term disability insurance that pays 60% of your salary until age 65 with a cost of living index.
- $100K of term life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with a 3% match with Charles Schwab, you are eligible after 3 months. Match funds are 50% vested after 3 years and 100% vested after 5 years.
- Regular holidays
- 12 days/year vacation – increased based on years of service.
- New laptop computer as required with R/W DVD drives with required software tools.
- Computer briefcase / backpack
- Home office set-up including:
- Installation of a business phone with Voicemail
- $500 to buy office furniture (you own the furniture)
- Monthly Internet access (DSL or Cable if available)
- Technology training is encouraged
- Professional Society Membership such as ISA, ISPE, PMI, MESA etc.