Effective coordination of people, processes, and technology in manufacturing operations brings benefits in increasing production, improving quality, and gaining more visibility to scheduling and inventory.
Successful operations management projects are built upon a clear understanding of the client’s business needs and requirements. With a clear understanding of the business needs, Stone works to deliver solutions that fill those needs utilizing available off-the-shelf technologies that fit well into our client’s technology landscape.
Operations management solutions can take on a wide variety of functional areas within Industrial Enterprises. These functional areas include:
- Track and Trace for full product genealogy
- Error Proofing / Quality
- Inventory / WIP Management for improved utilization
- Schedule Execution/Planning to maximize effectiveness
- Production Dispatching to ensure accuracy and responsiveness
- Workflow Management enables the effectiveness of people, processes, and technology