Manufacturing Networks can’t be overlooked on the plant floor. The integration of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) provides value and a competitive edge by increasing reliability and enabling visibility to real-time operations. Plant floors need to operate with minimal downtime, while maintaining the highest levels of security. Our experienced, CISCO Certified team can help identify and address your plant floor network challenges.
- Network assessment and documentation with remediation recommendations
- Configuration of switches, routers, firewalls and control layer devices for optimal performance and security
- Network installation support verification and commissioning
The Industrial Network Assessment will Identify:
- Any lack of or misconfigured redundancy
- Ineffective security
- Communications and/or networking issues with HMI and PLC’s, drives and servos
- Data collection failures
- Network capacity and future infrastructure growth
During the assessment, we document the plant control network and back up device configurations to understand any issues that may exist on the network. While performing the assessment, backups of network infrastructure devices (switches) will be collected and organized. Once the assessment is completed, we will review high-level findings and items that may need more immediate attention and perform the cost benefit analysis for every issue found. Contact us to learn more on how we can help you with your plant floor network challenges.