Standard processes are the key to success, so Stone has developed an IMAPTM (Integrated Manufacturing Application Process) design approach that is based on industry standards and best practices for the MES project lifecycle as shown in the following figure.
Our IMAPTM approach provides a process for rapid MES project definition by identification and documentation of the critical business processes, user requirements, and business case justification needed to properly select and successfully implement MES solutions. Major benefits of using the IMAPTM project methodology for your projects are:
- Clearly definable project scope and future integration touch points
- Rapid execution of the requirement definition and business case phase
- Reuse of best practice user requirements common to your industry
- Precise technology selection based on specification clarity
- Assurance that all critical user and business requirements are delivered
- Rapid design, testing, and deployment base on systematic reusable approach
Our goal is to develop deliverables that are robust, reusable, and scalable to meet future project requirements. The IMAPTM approach allows us to create standard methods of consulting and preliminary design that are efficient to develop and easier to support throughout the complete project life-cycle. Contact us to learn more.